Gypsy Creative LLC is a multimedia communications firm based in Alexandria, VA and Saigon, Vietnam. I started this company several years ago as a small freelance business while I was working full time as a graphic designer and video editor in the nonprofit sector. The idea was simply to serve the creative needs of a broader clientele who could benefit from my expertise.
In 2009, I quit my 9-to-5 and turned Gypsy into a full-time, full-service agency. Since then, I’ve expanded my clientele several times over and started offering a more comprehensive array of services. For years, I worked in print design for nonprofit agencies. These days, I produce high-end websites and promotional videos for international development organizations. Tomorrow, who knows? I’m always looking for new clients, new trips, and new ways to tell stories.
What I Do:
Exploring the remote islands of the Great Bear
Rainforest on British Columbia’s Central Coast
Clients, Partners, Collaborators, and Friends:
- Potomac Conservancy
- HDN Studio
- Full Page Multimedia
- The City of Alexandria, Dept. of Recreation
- The City of Alexandria, Court Services Unit
- NE Events
- Adventurous Seasonal Pursuits
- sofiEvents LLC
- J & J Landscape Management
- TechnoServe, Inc.
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- The Nature Conservancy
- Fox Television
- Amanda Lynn Davies
- The Virginia Coalition
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- The Foundation for Hospices in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Democracy Data and Communications
- Aerial Photographers, LLC
- CMX Technologies, Inc.
- Air America Radio
- Susannah Nesmith, Inc.
- Kate Moran Band
- The National Aquarium
- Worry Stones Music
- Educational Development Center
- Winrock International
- Counterpart International
- Abe Dawson
- The Del Ray Music Festival
- King, Campbell, & Poretz
- Law Offices of Odonnell & Odonnell
- KRL International
- National Hospice Foundation
- Hospice Action Network